The Second Coming of Christ
15 proofs that this generation will see the second coming of Christ and that Abortion is the primary reason for the final unleashing of Evil. These events will happen in this exact order and within 1 year of each other, starting with:
1. Peace in the Middle East when people say, “There
is peace and security.”
Although an uneasy era of peace will follow these events, Great evil will begin.
The coming Great Tribulation and the events surrounding the second coming of CHRIST. An in-depth chronological look at what the Bible foretells for our future.
1 Thes 4:15 For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord,... 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven...5 :1 But as to the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need to have anything written to you. 2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, "There is peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief. (RSV)
Consider this fact: That 2000 years will have passed from Christ's death on the cross in 33 A.D. when we reach the summer of 2004-2005. This is based upon a 360 day year which is the only time measurement found in the Bible. The only measure was 30 day months and 12 month years resulting in 360 day years! That is why the old testament Jews had an extra month every 7th year in the calender and a Jubilee year at every 50 years.
If there is peace in the middle east after the summer of 2005, and people say "there is peace and security", and remembering always that Israel is at the center of all Bible prophesy; then They must claim that they now have "peace and security." I would also point out that the prophesy is only that people say "There is peace and security." However, there have been two other prophesies that have been fulfilled based on a 360 day year and one that clearly will be! We must wait for the scriptue to be fulfilled when people say "there is peace and security".
1. In Dan 9:24-26 the prophesy of 70 weeks of years (or 490 years) and 7 plus 62 (or 483 years) was fullfilled with Jesus Christ's death on 4-3-33. The "going forth of the word" occured two times. Once with Ezra in 458 B.C. and again in 444 B.C.in Neh. 1:1 & 2:1-8. The 444 B.C. years plus the 32A.D. full years makes 483 years based on a 360 day year! Since they were in a kingdom that may have had a different calender it is possible that this was fulfilled to the very day! One should also take note that the 490 year period of the normal calender year period from Ezra in 458 B.C. to the 32 A.D. full years, was not a fulfillment of the prophesy as we can clearly see in Luke 19:41-44 below. Therefore ONLY the 360 day year could have fulfilled this prophesy and may have done so to the very DAY!
Dan 9:24-26 "Seventy weeks of years are decreed concerning your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. 25 Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. 26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off, and shall have nothing; and the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war; desolations are decreed. (RSV)
Neh 1:1 The words of Nehemi'ah the son of Hacali'ah. Now it happened in the month of Chislev, in the twentieth year, as I was in Susa the capital, (RSV)
Neh 2:1-8 In the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of King Ar-ta-xerx'es, when wine was before him, I took up the wine and gave it to the king. Now I had not been sad in his presence. 2 And the king said to me, "Why is your face sad, seeing you are not sick? This is nothing else but sadness of the heart." Then I was very much afraid. 3 I said to the king, "Let the king live for ever! Why should not my face be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers' sepulchres, lies waste, and its gates have been destroyed by fire?" 4 Then the king said to me, "For what do you make request?" So I prayed to the God of heaven. 5 And I said to the king, "If it pleases the king, and if your servant has found favor in your sight, that you send me to Judah, to the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may rebuild it." 6 And the king said to me (the queen sitting beside him), "How long will you be gone, and when will you return?" So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time. 7 And I said to the king, "If it pleases the king, let letters be given me to the governors of the province Beyond the River, that they may let me pass through until I come to Judah; 8 and a letter to Asaph, the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the fortress of the temple, and for the wall of the city, and for the house which I shall occupy." And the king granted me what I asked
Ezra 7:6-9 this Ezra went up from Babylonia. He was a scribe skilled in the law of Moses which the LORD the God of Israel had given; and the king granted him all that he asked, for the hand of the LORD his God was upon him. 7 And there went up also to Jerusalem, in the seventh year of Ar-ta-xerx'es the king, some of the people of Israel, and some of the priests and Levites, the singers and gatekeepers, and the temple servants. 8 And he came to Jerusalem in the fifth month, which was in the seventh year of the king; 9 for on the first day of the first month he began to go up from Babylonia, and on the first day of the fifth month he came to Jerusalem, for the good hand of his God was upon him. 20 And whatever else is required for the house of your God, which you have occasion to provide, you may provide it out of the king's treasury. (RSV)
Luke 19:41-44 And when he drew near and saw the city he wept over it, 42 saying, "Would that even today you knew the things that make for peace! But now they are hid from your eyes. 43 For the days shall come upon you, when your enemies will cast up a bank about you and surround you, and hem you in on every side, 44 and dash you to the ground, you and your children within you, and they will not leave one stone upon another in you; because you did not know the time of your visitation."
2. From the death of King Herod in 4 B.C. until the 6 day war On 6-10-1967 when Israel took Jerusalem and the west bank we have approximately 1971 years or almost 2000 years based on a 360 day year! This would fulfill the Prophesy of "two days" in Hosea 6:1-3 because as we see in the following verses that a thousand years is a day to the Lord! So we see that from Christ to the revival of the Jewish nation two days were fulfilled.This was based again on a 360 day year.One should also take note that on the third day they will be raised up. Christ was raised up from the grave at the dawning of the third day. It has been 6 days (or 6000 years based on a 360 day year) from Adam to 2004 although this can only be estimated within a few years but is clearly very close as is explained. God rested on the 7th day. It is not unreasonable then to think that we shall see the coming of the Lord in this Generation. We also know that the day has been fixed long ago by God and that it will not be late.
Matt 2:14-15 And he rose and took the child and his mother by night, and departed to Egypt, 15 and remained there until the death of Herod. This was to fulfil what the Lord had spoken by the prophet, "Out of Egypt have I called my son." (RSV)
Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. (RSV)
Hosea 6:1-3 "Come, let us return to the LORD; for he has torn, that he may heal us; he has stricken, and he will bind us up. 2 After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. 3 Let us know, let us press on to know the LORD; his going forth is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring (RSV)
2 Pet 3: 8 But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire,
Ps 90:4 For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night. (NIV)
Hab 2:3 3 For still the vision awaits its time; it hastens to the end-- it will not lie. If it seem slow, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay. (RSV)
Heb 10:37 "For yet a little while, and the coming one shall come and shall not tarry; (RSV)
Heb 9:27 And just as it is appointed for men to die once, and after that comes judgment, 28 so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.
Acts 1:6-7 So when they had come together, they asked him, "Lord, will you at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?" 7 He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has fixed by his own authority. (RSV)
Jer 23:20 The anger of the LORD will not turn back until he has executed and accomplished the intents of his mind. In the latter days you will understand it clearly. (RSV)
3. In the following two verses we can see that the tribulation period is repeatedly decribed as labor pains (before deliverance) for Israel and that before Israel is delivered it first must become a nation "in one moment" which happened in 1948. Isa 66:9 Asks the most important question "Shall I bring to the birth and not cause to bring forth?"
Isa 66:7-9 "Before she was in labor she gave birth; before her pain came upon her she was delivered of a son. 8 Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall a land be born in one day? Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment? For as soon as Zion was in labor she brought forth her sons. 9 Shall I bring to the birth and not cause to bring forth? says the LORD; shall I, who cause to bring forth, shut the womb? says your God. (RSV)
Micah 5:2-8 But you, O Bethlehem Eph'rathah, who are little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose origin is from of old, from ancient days.3 Therefore he shall give them up until the time when she who is in travail has brought forth; then the rest of his brethren shall return to the people of Israel. 4 And he shall stand and feed his flock in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God. And they shall dwell secure, for now he shall be great to the ends of the earth. 5 And this shall be peace, when the Assyrian comes into our land and treads upon our soil, that we will raise against him seven shepherds and eight princes of men; 6 they shall rule the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod with the drawn sword; and they shall deliver us from the Assyrian when he comes into our land and treads within our border. 7 Then the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples like dew from the LORD, like showers upon the grass, which tarry not for men nor wait for the sons of men. 8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the nations, in the midst of many peoples, like a lion among the beasts of the forest, like a young lion among the flocks of sheep, which, when it goes through, treads down and tears in pieces, and there is none to deliver. (RSV)
4. In Revelation 11 & 12 & 13 we see once again 30 day months and 360 day years describing the coming tribulation period.
Rev 11:2-3 but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months. 3 And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." (RSV)
Rev 12:6 and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which to be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days. (RSV)
Rev 12:14 But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time (3&1/2 years). (RSV)
Rev 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months; (RSV)
5. We know that Abram later named Abraham by God was born sometime near 1991 B.C. give or take a few years according to experts. We also know from Genesis that that from Adam to the flood there was 1656 years and from the flood to Abram there was 367 years when God called him at the age of 75. A total of 2023 years. That calender year would be approximately 1916 B.C. If we add 1916 B.C plus 32 A.D. plus the extra 23 years over the 2000 years in Genesis as afore mentioned, we have a total of 1971 years or 2000 years based on a 360 day year. Therefore based on a 360 day year we have 2000 years from Adam to Abram (Abraham) and 2000 Years from Abraham to Christ's death, and 2000 years from the cruxifiction of Christ on 4-3-33 to the summer of 2004. Six Days! On The Seventh Day We Rest.
6. This coming 1,000 year day of rest does not need to occur immediately following the year 2005 as this is only a rough time frame and only a possibility relating to the 360 day year. The Lord is waiting for people to repent from evil and this is why it seems delayed. It is also a possibility that a calender year may come into effect, putting the time frame out around the year 2033, two thousand calender years from Christ's death. The one thing that is certain though is that it will come for this generation following the fulfilment of the scriptue when people say "there is peace and security". But, do not forget this fact:The flood of Noah swept away all evil and so as we enter into the Seventh Millenium of man's history so to all that is evil will be swept away! But we must wait for: 1 Thess 5 :1 But as to the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need to have anything written to you. 2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, "There is peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child,
Heb 4:3-11 For we who have believed enter that rest, as he has said, "As I swore in my wrath, 'They shall never enter my rest,'" although his works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4 For he has somewhere spoken of the seventh day in this way, "And God rested on the seventh day from all his works." 5 And again in this place he said, "They shall never enter my rest." 6 Since therefore it remains for some to enter it, and those who formerly received the good news failed to enter because of disobedience, 7 again he sets a certain day, "Today," saying through David so long afterward, in the words already quoted, "Today, when you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts." 8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not speak later of another day. 9 So then, there remains a sabbath rest for the people of God;
7. Four thousand years is the approximate time from Adam to Christ on a calender or a 360 day year.
Gen 5:1-32 This is the book of the generations of Adam. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. 3 When Adam had lived a hundred and thirty years, he became the father of a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth. . 6 When Seth had lived a hundred and five years, he became the father of Enosh. . 9 When Enosh had lived ninety years, he became the father of Kenan. 12 When Kenan had lived seventy years, he became the father of Ma-hal'alel. 15 When Ma-hal'alel had lived sixty-five years, he became the father of Jared.18 When Jared had lived a hundred and sixty-two years he became the father of Enoch. 21 When Enoch had lived sixty-five years, he became the father of Methu'selah. 24 Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him. 25 When Methu'selah had lived a hundred and eighty-seven years, he became the father of Lamech. 28 When Lamech had lived a hundred and eighty-two years, he became the father of a son Noah 32 After Noah was five hundred years old, Noah became the father of Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
Gen 7:6-12 Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters came upon the earth. 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened. 12 And rain fell upon the earth forty days and forty nights. A total of 1656 years.
Gen 9:18 The sons of Noah who went forth from the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. .
Gen 11:10-26 When Shem was a hundred years old, he became the father of Arpach'shad two years after the flood;. 12 When Arpach'shad had lived thirty-five years, he became the father of Shelah; 14 When Shelah had lived thirty years, he became the father of Eber; 16 When Eber had lived thirty-four years, he became the father of Peleg; 18 When Peleg had lived thirty years, he became the father of Re'u; 20 When Re'u had lived thirty-two years, he became the father of Serug; 22 When Serug had lived thirty years, he became the father of Nahor; 24 When Nahor had lived twenty-nine years, he became the father of Terah; 26 When Terah had lived seventy years, he became the father of Abram, Nahor, and Haran.
Gen 12:1-4 Now the LORD said to Abram, "Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. 2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. 4 So Abram went, as the LORD had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he departed from Haran. (RSV) This totals 367 years with a combined total from Adam to Abrams 75th year of 2023 years.
8. The Revelation To John, chapters 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, and 16 is the last book in the Bible; and appropriately so because this is the decription of the last days, the second coming of Christ, and the battle of Armagedon. Revelation 8,9,10,11,15,&16 are the seven trumpets and the seven bowls which represent all to real events that are to cast the entire world into the Great Tribulation. The trumpets occur first and are in exact sequence, then the seven bowls occur and also are in exact sequence. The first six trumpets are events that begin the tribulation period and then Christ returns at the last trumpet. This is followed by the seven bowls.
The first six trumpets represent the following: A global thermal nuclear exchange as described by the first four trumpets. Then an Arab/Muslim invation that overthrows the goverment of Egypt and then occupies Israel. This invation shall suceed and last for only 5 months. (5 months being defined as more than 4 months but less than 6 months, or 120-184 days.)This is the fifth trumpet. The sixth trumpet is the 200 million man army of China. They shall invade India and the middle east up to the river Euphrates. It is there that they shall be stoped by the opposing army of the European Alliance.This is the six trumpets. If they come to pass as I have written; then you shall know that the Lord is with me, and all else that I tell you is the truth. I ask for your prayers and to please do not judge this message by its messenger. Rather do as, 1Thessalonians chapter 5:19-21 declares. Do not quench the Spirit, do not despise prophesying, but test everything; hold fast what is good, (RSV)
This will be the test: If the first six trumpets occur exactly as outlined then you will know that everthing else I have told you is the truth! However, if they do not occur exactly as I have outlined them; then you shall know that I am a false prophet and all that I tell you can be ignored! For whatever the Lordís prophets say he does. But, whatever false prophets say, the Lord causes something else to happen instead!
So on the ninth day of June, 1994, I began to bring to all who would listen, that which the Holy Spirit has revealed to me, to rip away the veil that conceals the tremendous evil that is present in this world, which is abortion. Abortion is the shedding of the most innocent of blood and with over One Billion innocent unborn slaughtered in this generation GOD will unleash evil to put this vile act to its end and an end to those who do evil and say it is right. At my first moment of faith in 1984 I was filled with the Holy Spirit and understood instantly the certain truth of what I was reading at that time which was The Revelation To John, chapters 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, and 16. Since that day other truths have been revealed to me.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 1994